Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Un-Birthday Group received yet another donation!


Today I went out to the Surface Artist Cooperative which is located at 201 Elmwood Street in State College, PA to meet Staci Egan the independent artist and small business owner of Contempo Jewelry.
Staci is a proud member of the community and an involved memberof the following: Surface Artist Cooperative, Art Alliance, WiNGS (Womens Network Group), the Central Pennsylvania Guild of Craftsmen, Gallery Shop committee chair.
I swear I could have stayed and talked to her for hours on end in fact I think I may have stayed there talking to her for more than an hour (sorry for invading your day Staci!) I couldn’t leave, I didn’t want to leave she was just so interesting and her studio space is wonderfully inviting.  
I’d describe her work but I think words wouldn’t do justice so I recommend checking it out, you can do so by following these links:



You can also follow Staci and her work at any of the following:


Thank you Staci Egan for your gift card donation and support to the Happy Un-Birthday Group!


No comments:

Post a Comment